Full-day video shoot at one crew accessible location.
Includes the following:
- One Camera (Cinema – Sony FS7 or similar, Lenses, SteadiCam, Dolly, Tripod, etc.)
- One Camera Operator (experienced operator, Included Resource)
- Audio Equipment for Recording and/or playback
- One Sound Engineer (experienced operator, Included Resource)
- Grip Materials (Lighting, Clamps, Stands, etc) managed by Camera Operator
- Shoot is for up to 10 hours of shooting
- 15-20 Hours of Editing (includes standard transitions and general graphic overlays)
Does not include:
- Voice-over Actor Work, Closed-Captioning, Additional Editing Hours, Reshoots, Sound Effects, Music Overlays (unless shot as music video), Motion Graphics, 3D Graphics, Live Sets, Virtual Sets
Other Items required after booking will be invoiced separately and accordingly.